iScribes employees make healthcare functional and efficient
Virtual Medical Scribe perks
Work Virtually, But in a Tight Team
Why work isolated? At iScribes we build teams to work in close collaboration. Management and your colleagues won’t feel detached from you and your work, regardless of your location. If you have worked remotely before, you know how rare this is!
Work With Smart, Caring People
iScribes staff are smart, willing, and eager to support and improve all those around them. Above all, they care tremendously for the patient/doctor relationship and quality of service. We do whatever we can to support this dynamic, energizing working environment for all employees.
Advance Your Career
We spot and promote our leaders within our scribe teams, offering them training and opportunity to move into Team Lead positions and other roles where they can improve and grow their managerial skills.
Get the Schedule You’ve Always Wanted
Here at iScribes we offer the opportunity to work flexible hours within the days scheduled for scribing your assigned doctor’s charts. This lets you accommodate other events during your day, and thus increase your quality of life.
Get Paid to Train
There are few schools for scribing. So we created a thorough and conscientious training path for you to become the best medical scribe you can be. Our Learning and Development team also trains existing staff in other skills, and you will have access to excellent training materials to improve yourself and the quality of your work.
Be Part of Something Exciting
iScribes is a fresh solution to one of healthcare’s biggest problems. We are relatively young and moving quickly. You won’t find a big corporate bureaucracy that tries to keep you in check, but rather a lean, problem-solving company with a big mission. If you have something to say to the CEO, the door is open. If you find an improvement we can make, we’ll listen. If you want to make an impact in the lives of doctors and patients, you will.
Be a professional virtual medical scribe or join our Durham headquarters. Why?
iScribes exists to make healthcare functional and efficient. Join us in any position and see the daily impact you make for the lives of doctors and patients, for our rapidly growing business, and for your own professional calling. Everyone stands to gain from our mission.
Our values animate what we do every day. We constantly learn and improve, we do whatever it takes, and we do it as a team. If you share this drive to turn good into great work, with the grit to get things done and a love for a strong team, we want to hear from you.
Virtual Medical Scribe – Orthopaedics
Virtual medical scribes have the opportunity to work directly with physicians and learn about medicine by listening to and documenting patient encounters. Scribes listen to recorded patient visits and are responsible for updating the electronic medical record with pertinent medical history, physical examination, assessment and plan, findings and procedures.
Virtual medical scribes benefit from flexible hours and the ability to work from home.
- Medical Scribe experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and electronic medical records preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and strive to constantly improve knowledge and skills
- Mastery of English language with excellent verbal/written communication
- Computer with strong internet connection needed in a private or secure room/location
- Must be a resident of and authorized to work in the United States
Learn More and Apply:
Open Position: Clinical Training Specialist – Entry Level
We are seeking an energetic standout who can confidently provide personalized one-on-one training for our newest physician customers. The perfect candidate will be able to deliver a “raving fan” customer experience. If you are tech savvy, possess people skills that motivate, thrive in a dynamic environment with frequent travel and want to improve healthcare with creative technology solutions, you might be a fit.
This candidate will join our core team in the heart of the startup community at WeWork in downtown Durham, NC and must be able to travel up to 80% of the time.
- 1 year experience in a clinical setting.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, including overnight and/or weekends.
- Strong work ethic, superb organizational skills and the ability to self-manage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic situations with limited direction and exercise impeccable judgment.
- Advanced technical proficiency, with the ability to quickly learn new technologies and troubleshoot common issues.
- Desire to effect positive change in the healthcare sector.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record.
Learn More and Apply:
Please see the details and apply if interested.